◖Come for the Hero Image stay for the Content ◗
|| I plan to get you to do exactly that. ||
I will be creating and designing some groovy things while providing some substance for you to latch onto in the process. I’m game to learn new things and grow with each post. Ideally I am going to hold myself to post something new every week. Even if I fall asleep on the keyboard (In which case, you will be reading a fair amount of alphabet soup).
So I guess I should probably give you something more than the hypnotic space loop for this first post, so here is a breakdown of how I created my blog logo.
- Generate super dope blog names.
- Narrow that list down to the top 3.
- Check to see if I’m original at all (Blog Name Availability)
- Generate some sketches for the name that wasn’t taken.
- Bring that sketch into illustrator
- Sip coffee and wonder why my cat has a Buddha Belly
- Take the sketch from a rough outline to a polished logo mark
- Repeat step 7 a couple different times until the desired result is achieved.
- Think about animating the logo, then decide to make that another blog post.
Normally, there is a much more extensive process and a lot more time put to creating a logo. BUT: I used this logo design as more of a creative exercise than I did a hardcore deliverable. So with that being said, make sure that you have fun and let loose with your designs sometimes.
Let me know if there is anything you want to see or talk about in this blog.